Get In Touch
Send Us A Message Today & Let’s Get In Touch
Call Back Service Number
Fax (For GP Communication)
Hours (By Appointments Only)
Mondays & Fridays : 10am – 6pm
If you or someone you know in Australia is in immediate danger, call Triple Zero (000) or go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
The following are free services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in Australia:
- Lifeline Australia: 13 11 14 or Lifeline Australia
A crisis support service that provides short term support at any time for people who are having difficulty coping or staying safe.
- Beyond Blue: 1300 224 636 or Beyond Blue
Available by phone or online via chat or email, to provide support on a range of mental health issues.
- MensLine Australia: 1300 78 9978 or Mensline Australia
A telephone and online counselling service for men.
- Kids Helpline: 1800 551800 or Kids Helpline
A free, private and confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25 years.
- NSW Mental Health Line: 1800 011 511
Mental health crisis telephone service in NSW.
Book a confidential appointment today with confidence.
Certified and member of: